Monday, August 28, 2006

recovering - UN versus Israel - John Kerry is a sore loser [link]

Major thunderstorms complete with tornadoes just rolled through Columbus...what's a guy gotta do to get some peace and quiet so he can rest?

I caught an 11pm flight out of LAX back to CMH airport Sunday night...it got me home at 6am. The darned 737-800 was packed with extra seats...you did not have room to recline your seat or move your knees. I drank a large beer right before the flight...it helped me sleep through most of it.

I got home, took an hour nap, showered, shaved, and headed to the office. Woo hoo! Exhaustion reigns supreme. Now I am going to sleep for the next 12 hours!

Sorry about the lack of posts...I won't make up for it! But I hope to have some comments tomorrow.

Ok, maybe a comment right now.

What the FRAK us the UN up to? I read a news report earlier today (that I would link to but I can't find it) stating that the UN mission in Lebanon was posting detailed reports on Israeli forces strength and unit locations on the internet. They did NOT do the same with respect to the Hezbollah forces. That counts as enemy action in my book. When (not "if") war breaks out again, the UN should be advised that if it is going to act like an enemy force, it WILL be fired upon. And frankly, it SHOULD be fired on!

Next up, Jean Francois Kerry is crying foul over the 2004 election results in Ohio [see the link above].

An e-mail will be sent to 100,000 Democratic donors Tuesday asking them to support U.S. Rep. Ted Strickland for governor of Ohio. The bulk of the e-mail criticizes Strickland's opponent, GOP Secretary of State Ken Blackwell, for his dual role in 2004 as President Bush's honorary Ohio campaign co-chairman and the state's top election official.

"He used the power of his state office to try to intimidate Ohioans and suppress the Democratic vote," said Kerry's e-mail.

And I thought I was a crybaby. It seems the Dems don't want to heal the country...they would gladly ramp up everyone's emotions so that we are at each other's throats. Richard Nixon conceded the 1960 election inspite of evidence of massive vote fraud that cost him the White House. Nixon put the nation's interests before his own (though if he HAD been president 8 years earlier, maybe we would have avoided the mess in Viet Nam and LBJ's credibility gap).

Ok, sleepy time for your faultless Dictator for Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home