Thursday, October 26, 2006

Getting married? Have a GAY old time in New Jersey! [link]

Debra! Megalon! If you can't find the men of your dreams, move to New Jersey and marry each other!

I have not had a chance to read the New Jersey Supreme Court's decision (I have linked to several postings at the Volokh Conspiracy that I will read later today that will hopefully have an intelligent discussion of htis issue).

My first guess, knowing little of what has happened, is that this is good news for Republicans in New Jersey, and nationwide. A story showing the public what will happen if we allow liberals to continue to exercise judicial powers. Some of those purple states might start looking a little redder today.

We have less than two weeks till election day. Hopefully this story will start a little Republican momentum to build. I really do not want to be represented by Sherrod Brown in the US Senate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home