Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Apologies for light blogging

Sorry readers (or dare I say, "reader") for the lack of content this week. I am at scenic Camp Perry in northern Ohio attending my annual military reserve duty.

I can only access the internet through a dialup connection that is painfully slow. And, being cheap, I am using a free service that only gives me ten hours of use per month...unless I want to pay them. Of course, it takes an hour to download all their commercials and content. Then I waste endless amounts of time waiting for pages to load. And there is a lovely little feature: every time Internet Explorer automatically closes a window, this causes a browser failure and ALL my Internet Explorer windows close. A painful event after I have spent ten minutes uploading a graphic to the web.

Ah well, I will be back online next week. Patience dear reader, patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home